- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 tbsp Perfect Peppers Fire Salt
- ½ large onion, sliced
- 1 sweet pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup seafood stock
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Season shrimp with fire salt and let marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and sweet pepper and saute for a few minutes just until tender.
- Add the shrimp. As the shrimp begins to turn opaque (within 2 minutes), add the ketchup, coconut milk and stock. Mix well over heat just until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve as an appetizer or on a bed of jasmine rice.
Original recipe from Trinicooks